Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Post 11

 Still making only slow progress on Blood. 

Being a pantser can be a pain sometimes when an idea stews in the back of your mind and only drops bits here and there as you write. Other times I can just flow along and get things done. If it lays right it will be good.

Spoiler of a sort. 

My killers tend to be female. Males seem to get top billing when it comes to being killers but females can be just as deadly and psychotic, though women usually have a reason.  If that is a trigger for you or if you think women should be soft and cuddly then my books are not for you.  At least not my Ghostwolf books.

Resurgent  has a strong female protagonist and the appropriate hostile male villain.

Raven Manor is book 1 of my Ghostwolf Series. If you haven't read it yet, please check it out. Book

Check out my main blog for more. Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment